• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  seas would rise when i gave the word; Agapi & Agave
    titus
    one day it's here and then it's gone,
    how are you still holding on?
    Of course he didn’t expect that. It wasn’t often you saw another one that could shift into someone like you, let alone when it seemed your father was the only ocelot around in this hellhole world called Beqanna. Titus, however, doesn’t allow her words to sway him away from what is happening. Agave is obviously angry by the way her teeth barely showed. It seemed she was already on edge about the whole joke—did they really think he was that big of a bully?

Titus smirks at her, allowing his own teeth to show themselves a bit more than hers. He meant business and he wasn’t afraid to use his if he must. After all, Titus was bigger than her and he knew he could easily have the upper hand if necessary.

Obviously it seemed they showed no fear in him by ignoring his question not once but twice. It was rather irritating for Titus. He always would be the one getting the answers, and finding someone to challenge him was even more aggravating. Agave clearly didn’t care for what was happening, or even that he was ready to pounce on her. Instead she is taking her time and decides at this very moment to groom herself.

The ocelot boy doesn’t care to conceal his anger at the two other fillies. He clearly will start something to get his point across. However, it seemed at least one of them had some sense in their minds. Titus snorts in praise at Agapi. The bird-shifting filly seemed much easier to tame, he could at least control her more than the ocelot-shifter. Then again, it seemed Agape’s sister had some control over her too—enough to get her to talk and answer his questions.

“Nerine!?” Titus blurts out in shock. The anger he held within his facial features falls away quickly. He did not expect them to be from Nerine. Titus had almost forgotten about that place. A home he should have went back to, but he found himself becoming part of something bigger, something better. The boy shakes his head, clearing his mind from thinking about his parents and the topical terrain. “That cannot be possible,” he says after a few moments before noticing Agave has found interest in him again.

Titus pulls himself together, concealing his emotions of shock now with a more serious expression. He would not be easily toyed with by this other ocelot-shifter. But, he cannot help think that there is something about these twins are too familiar now—something was completely off about them. “You can throw the act down now,” he growls back in answering her own low hiss. He won’t be dealing with such games anymore.

Agapi then spoke up. It was her soft voice that brought his attention to her. His nutmeg eyes lock onto her own brown ones. “My parents are something like that, yes.” He answers easily, not even showing anger towards her. Titus didn’t feel angry when he spoke to her. Something within him told him he needed to be gentler—he almost instinctively wanted to be gentler towards her. “My father is half-horse and half-ocelot while my mother can shift into a bird,” he pauses for a moment, starting to draw the connection together. It seemed impossible though. Was it possible? “Just like you,” he adds, staring strangely at Agapi.

Titus takes a step back from the two filly twins. Nutmeg gaze switching between the two girls quickly. Finally, he takes note more of what they look like. The familiarity in their eyes are obvious. However, it was the shifting even more that made him conclude his thoughts. “That’s because our family is the only ocelot-shifters,” he says flatly. Were they really his sisters? Titus cannot help but assume they were. Obviously they were younger and shifters as well—just like him and Venus. “And I am Titus, your older brother,” he says softly before falling silent and staring both at them.
    son of rome and porcia
    male, classic champagne appaloosa, ocelot-shifting, wings
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Agave]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: seas would rise when i gave the word; Agapi & Agave - by Titus - 08-26-2018, 05:59 PM