• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hi hi!
    Jenner is extremely cunning and persuasive so I’m back.

At least in limited capacity.

I want to limit how many characters I bring back and how many threads I commit to so I don’t flash and burn, but it feels good to be writing again. Smile

There’s so many new faces, which is awesome!

(For those of you who don’t know me, I’m an extremely old face. Yikes.)

Anywho, I am starting with Zai and Leliana and who knows who I will be tempted to drag out of the closet. <3 If you want a post, hit me up. Missed you all!
    A Laura O.o

Welcome back!  I'm not worthy of your words(I'm very very slow these days so don't plot with me lol).  But regardless, hello again Smile
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-
    LAURA IM NOT ON VERY MUCH BUT WRITE WITH ME!!!!
    Hi there!

I am pretty new but have seen my share of old faces so you don’t scare me. Wink
    I have ponies available for just about everything, so if you want words, then you can get words, but if you want to take it slow I’ll maybe see you around later ^.^

I also made an overview of ‘wtf happened on here lately’ in the ‘other’ board if you want it. Maybe you’ll recognize some names in there, lol. Some ponies are just always bouncing back right?

Happy to see an old new face anytime! Welcome back! Smile
    Uhm hi? I love you? Post with me??? Thanks.

I still have Scorchie (who still has a secret crush on Beunhuld) and my other two are Kagerus, Kagerou’s granddaughter, and Rhaegor, her mute son. Kag is ruling the sanctuary Hyaline with her wife, Solacd, but she has cool traits that make interactions....... interesting to say the least.

WRITE WITH MEEEE
    I just have Abysm mostly at the moment. 
    But hi and welcome back! I’ll say write with me too lol but you’ve gotten offers already. <333
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    HELLO!

Thank you Jen for being persuasive! Happy to see you back Laura!

I'd love to write ponies together again! I have Amore still walking around in Tephra, and next to her Kylin in Ischia and my yearling dragon Drustan in Nerine Smile
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.
    Krys gave me Levi about a year ago and I have been playing him off and on since then... If you decide to get Lynx out I would love for them to have a thread together!

He is still in Tephra and a broody grump!
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight
    @[Neo] - LOL! I do not mind slow. Like at all. And thank you! I'm glad to be back.

@[Cassi] - OBVIOUSLY I AM GOING TO WRITE WITH YOU.

@[Vanilla Custard] - IDK. I have a pretty scary face. I would love to post with you! I have an "any" post open with Leli right now, but you can also browse through some of my ponies if you'd like to see if anyone piques your interest. (And that is super helpful so thank you! I really need to check that out soon.)

@[Sid] - You know I love you! I could maybe be tempted into bringing Brun back. Who knows?! Just tell me who you want to post with! I would love some Sid words!

@[Kristin] - UHM. I would never ever ever in a million years turn down your words. Maybe Abysm x Leliana?

@[~Sapphire~] - She's really, really good at being persuasive. It's kind of scary. (But also wonderful because I love my JenJen.) All of those sound super interesting! Any preference?

@[Lavender] - Oh my goodness! I am so glad to know Levi is being played. I have been toying with the idea of bringing Lynx out anyway so maybe I will just go ahead and do that. :)
    Yes.... Leliana and Abysm. I need the words - your words. <333
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)