• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hi hi!
    YAY! She has any “Any” post up in the Meadow or we can start a new thread. Whichever you prefer! <33
    Weeeeelll, if you bring out Magnus, I'd love for him and Amorette to re-connect <3.

Any young pony of yours could meet Drustan, my little troublemaker. Kylin is super sweet and can always use some cuddles.
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.
    OMGGGGGGG I'm so happy you're back!! I missed your words <33 I am horribly slow at posting these days, but I would love a Laura pony thread if you're feeling up to it
    @[~Sapphire~], Mag may come out, but it probably won't be soon. Probably. In the meantime, I'm totally open to either option. I don't currently have any young ones so maybe Kylin?

@[insane], OMG YESSSSS. I want all of the Insane words! Just tell me where and with who! <3
    I mean, clearly Fox and Lynx need a reunion ;P or if you don't want to drag Lynx out, if Liliana wants a sad and broody friend, I've been toying with bringing Ether out of the closet
    OMG. Either! I was toying with the idea of bringing Lynx out anyway, but Leli definitely needs sad and brooding.
    Omg so many hard choices D: is both an option? Lolol
    Fox really needs his reunion with Lynx though :|