• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'd Like To Meet You All [Any]
    Well, if you thought that Scorch didn't enjoy a good spectacle now and then, you're wrong! And you clearly have not been stalking her enough. But ah, suffice to say, if there was one thing that Scorch did truly love, it was being a drama queen. (Well, okay, what she DID truly love was her family (namely her husband and her children) but for the sake of a lighthearted thread amidst a cacaphony of melancholy and angst, she did truly love being a drama queen).

The girl (small, and obviously young) made a good show of stomping her hoof and snaking her neck, causing Scorch to cock a brow curiously at such antics. She was impressed, actually, that this little child would dare to show such resistance to one clearly in a position of authority; it reminded Scorch of herself at the very same age. And if history showed anything, head-strong women were exactly what fueled the Amazons. Or as they were called these days, the Leviathans.

Still, the girl - after a moment's consideration and examination of Scorch - managed to relax herself, smiling gently with large and likeable hazel eyes.Thank the Gods that she's not like Lagertha, Scorch thought idly to herself. If I'd pulled this stunt on her, we would have had a life long feud. Oh, wait. That's exactly what happened. Perking what remained of her charred ears, Scorch listened to... Nalia? To Nalia's answer.

"Well!" She exclaimed heartily. "I am glad to hear that Ardashir is settling into his role of Champion." It had not been too long ago that that alabaster stag had approached the Dosh, begging advice of her as he struggled with understanding his new role within the mostly-women run kingdom. Scorch bobbed her head in approval before settling once more. "And so tell me, what is your reason? And what is your reason for presenting yourself today, if there is one at all?" The mare paused, but then, offered a smile. "I am not prying; I am the Dosh in this kingdom, or, the Queen's most trusted advisor. It is my duty to arrange our members, and to know what there is to know in the going-ons of this place."
    [Image: scorch2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Nalia - 08-15-2018, 06:22 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Scorch - 08-22-2018, 11:35 AM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Nalia - 08-22-2018, 07:16 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Scorch - 08-23-2018, 09:42 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Nalia - 08-24-2018, 09:02 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Ardashir - 08-26-2018, 07:47 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Scorch - 08-26-2018, 09:06 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Nalia - 08-27-2018, 12:27 AM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Ardashir - 09-04-2018, 01:05 PM
    RE: I'd Like To Meet You All [Any] - by Nalia - 09-04-2018, 11:01 PM