• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'll use you as a warning sign; anyone
    Kromium ~ Karat
    Blood is Thicker than Water

Remaining on the defensive, she holds his image with mild curiosity.  His approach is casual and possibly a tab unsure of how to regard her, but there is something about him that is both charming and dangerous.  Finding her eyes unable to peel from his chiseled features, she stands her ground -unmoved from the very spot his sight had stopped her in.

He seems to me mulling some detail over silently in his mind and it causes a brow to quirk skyward.  The intrigant spirals of metal at her shins have stopped climbing the length of her limbs, as has the mask appearing across her features.  It is delicate and allows her to view him from beneath its metallic sheen.  Her father had taught her the extent of their shared power and just what purposes it could hold.

Hello.

It is unsurprising, that his voice is as tempting as his looks.  Beckoning her to lean closer, to trust him.  She knows what tricks others could play and attempts to fight the nagging want, rising within her chest.  Her suspicions of his purpose here are not put to rest just yet, though he attempts to assure her(through the distance between them), that he means no harm.

What brings you to the woods? 

She considers the question and gives the only answer she can find, "My family lives here." It is a simple statement and though there are many depths as to why, he did not ask.  Her gaze passes over his body to find it more similar to a fish than fawna, so she inquires with a tilt of her head, "And you?  What brings you to the Taiga today?" 

@[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    i'll use you as a warning sign; anyone - by Ivar - 08-18-2018, 08:50 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a warning sign; anyone - by Karat - 08-28-2018, 04:04 PM