• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis]
    Lepis was no longer the young girl he met years ago, she was mature and seen a lot in her time at Sylva. Arthas is to blame, he wants to make her happy yet he can't settle down with her. He has no reason not....except fear. Fear of the unknown, or history to repeat itself..,But Lepis was not Dacia, Lepis was sweet and forgiving. Dacia only played games with his mind, but Lepis always came back.

Arthas was deep in thought but his head pricked to reality when he heard his name be called. It was none other than Lepis, a smile grew on his maw as she approached. The pale mare brushed her nose against his, he warmly leaned in. Her scent filled his nares, a comforting smell not like anything else. I was about to get a drink, do you want to come with? She asks, inviting him with her. sure he nods his head, agreeing like a young school boy.

He follows her lead, acompanying her, she looks back at him inquiring of what he has been up to. Taria flashes into his mind, a night that was pleasureable at the time, now seemed like a mistake. He kept messing up, his heart ached for Lepis, but he attempted to ignore it with other mares. He thought about telling her....but this just did not seem like the time to do it.  

Here and there, spending some time with Delta and Mary he steps closer to the dun mare. His body was brushing against hers as they walked Thinking of you he reached out his neck and gently tugged at her mane.  It was not a lie, he often thought about Lepis, mainly there odd relationship. Neither seemed to speak there true emotions, they both knew it was there....but actually admitting it was another thing. Anddd what do you do in youe spare time? an attempt to see the standing of there relationship. 

@[Lepis]

Messages In This Thread
    On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 08-19-2018, 07:11 PM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Lepis - 08-19-2018, 08:51 PM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 08-21-2018, 08:37 PM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Lepis - 08-23-2018, 07:07 AM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 08-28-2018, 06:58 PM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Lepis - 08-29-2018, 12:14 PM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 08-31-2018, 11:33 AM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Lepis - 08-31-2018, 01:23 PM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 08-31-2018, 07:57 PM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Lepis - 09-03-2018, 06:49 AM