• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis]
    Arthas
    She always seemed happy with Arthas, or perhaps it was just being content. He never really poked with her emotions, and maybe he never bothered asking because he was scared of the response. Scared that she had real feelings for him....scared to admit his own feelings.

She smiles when he mentions Delta and Mary which forces a smile of his own to appear on his maw, she appeared to be the best mother out of the three he has. Of course Despayr has since passed, but he knew she would never be better than Lepis was already. He had thought that he wanted the herd life, but the more time he spends with Lepis, and in the absence of Rey, he realizes that was not exactly what he was interested in. He always hid his emotions but he is coming to the realization that his heart belongs to one.....but he does not know if he should tell her.

He asks what she has been up to and her response was running. He tilts his head in confusion though as she lifts her wing she shows the muscle that she has built. She was always beautiful, but the new muscle she proudly struts brings a new level of beauty. Beautiful his voice was gentle, he almost regrets letting the words escape.

She continues to say that she also flies and climbs and all he really noted was she was not spending her time with another. It was to his relief that he did not hear that news....perhaps there was till a chance for the two. She notes she has another mile to run and asks if he wants to join, he did not hesitate and nodded his head. He extends his neck to nudge her shoulder and breaks into a canter with a coltish laugh that follows. I am glad to see your wing is better he yells out as the wind passes through his ears.

Dangerous Business

@[Lepis]

Messages In This Thread
    On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 08-19-2018, 07:11 PM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Lepis - 08-19-2018, 08:51 PM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 08-21-2018, 08:37 PM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Lepis - 08-23-2018, 07:07 AM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 08-28-2018, 06:58 PM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Lepis - 08-29-2018, 12:14 PM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 08-31-2018, 11:33 AM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Lepis - 08-31-2018, 01:23 PM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 08-31-2018, 07:57 PM