• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  when your angels can't sing//Amorette

Breckin
    the truth that you'll find
    will always be the truth you hide
    There had been a cascade of her telekinetic powers outward, and towards the unsuspecting ebony mare lingering in the forest.  Breckin's actions had been unintentional and impulsive, and there had been nothing she could to stop the blast of downed limbs and twigs from being hurtled in the other's direction; she had been simply too startled to intervene.  But she watches slightly mesmerized, as the other woman who seems to mirror the same expression of surprise, cloaks herself in the brightest of flames, turning her arsenal of wooden objects to nothing more than gray ash that fell harmlessly in light tufts around her.

Brows knit slightly together, pondering what kind of spectacle she had just witnessed.  She looks back to mee the gaze of the other woman, but her quizzical stare gives the Nerinian no answers.  Apparently, she had surprised herself as well.

"No need to apologize, I just wasn't paying attention.  I have a poor habit of getting lost in my thoughts."

With a small huff of laughter, the spotted mare nods in acknowledgment of Amorette's quip about their circumstances becoming a flaming meeting.  Without much effort, an easy smile rearranges her expression from lingering surprise to warm friendliness.  The ebony mare had mentioned Tephra as her homeland, and immediately Breckin's curious interest frows a degree further.  The volcanic land had become somewhat dormant as of late, and she can't help but wonder exactly what was occurring on the opposite side of Beqanna.

"Thankfully, my journey has been rather uneventful up until now," she says jokingly, taking a few steps closer to better her the Tephran woman.  "I had been seeking some answers to some personal problems, as well as perhaps a brief reprieve from running a kingdom.  Thankfully I was surprised enough it seems as though it rattled some troublesome thoughts back into their rightful places.  What about you, what brings you to the Forest today, Amorette?"

your world is still lacking of me, how do you love?

@[Amorette]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: when your angels can't sing//Amorette - by Breckin - 09-10-2018, 01:37 PM