• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  What goes around, comes around [Bruise]
    He is twisted, there is no denying that fact, but so is she.  There is a cavern, filled with trophies of all shapes and types, trinkets she has collected from victims to prove her insanity.  Oh how she loved her collection of twisted pleasures.  Some days she just marvel at each, how she had acquired them and from whom.  Now though, a grander idea tickles her fancy.  The potential, dancing along her neurons of what could be.  His powerful manipulation of her world causes him great pleasure, but she wanted something in return...

He creeps nearer, pulling at the strings of his puppet, showing her all that isn't real.  Briefly she had believed in this faux world.  The licking flames and rising heat, but soon her mind returns to her, showing her all that is.  A dry laugh chokes up her throat, golden eyes lit within the shadows. Won't you come out, he calls to her is a sultry voice.  She answers, "Only if you give me something..." Eyes lock onto his with intent, "I want something of yours..." , her mind feeds him her desires.  That of which come from mixing of their kinds, male and female. A gift for her collection is needed and he would give it to her willingly.  

Like it or not.
    Kaurma
    What goes around, comes around

@[bruise] being he isn't into lust I hope this works Smile
    Be Warned:
    She exhibits Compulsion and 
    will try to use it to get info
    or whatever she is needing.
    PM me with ?'s or concerns!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: What goes around, comes around [Bruise] - by Kaurma - 08-29-2018, 08:19 PM