• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  somewhere between the sand and the stardust; Levi

Does she suspect the way he spent his life under a storm of self-loathing; does she realize the power she has over him? The aching weariness which had been his constant companion is gone and the stallion who brooded in The Forest for the last year could be from another story. He feels none of that now; he wholly loses himself in her.

His fiery gaze roams the subtle blues of her pelt, unashamed and believing that he sees a similar glow in her eyes. She draws a shaky breath across her lips and he trembles, nearly broken by her smallest gesture. The want grows heavy and hot in his belly, pulling at him, threatening to undo his fragile safeguards. 

She assents to this, the holding and the soft touches, pressing her delicate face into the hard edges of his shoulder and neck. But he wants more, growing needy now that she is here and willing to be here. He turns, leaning away while dragging her closer, holding her with the gentle curve of his massive physique.  

"Rapture..." he says her name again, just because he can, reaching across her to trace his muzzle along the curve of her shoulder, her belly her hip "...I want you." He finally confesses, laying his head down across her back, his anatomy and his self-control forcing him to halt in his explorations. 

Did she know what that meant? Had she had a lover, as he had, in their years apart? Did he mean it as more than just that? Yes, he thinks, as his skull rises again, his mouth magnetically drawn again to the curve of her hip as the power of his gaze lifts to find hers. 

"I want you to stay here with, I want you to be mine, I want you in every way possible." 

Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: somewhere between the sand and the stardust; Levi - by Levi - 10-18-2018, 10:44 AM