• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  A lonely road for just a ghost // Jassal Pony
    He laughs.

The sound of it grates against my ears, sending unreachable itches into the marrow of my bones - it's not that I dislike the sound, but it leaves me feeling unsettled and on edge. My eyes snag on the dripping points of his fangs in a flash of lightning, and the underside of my body tingles at the sight, the feeling extending its grasp all the way to my womanhood. My ears flatten further as confusion at this bodily reaction takes over me, my back hoof lifting as if to put more distance between us. But my leopard moves for me; and I am left to watch the interplay of these two predator's interaction.

Vulagris, he hisses to her. In my mind, Panthera is silent; transfixed by the hunger that she sees in the snake's venomous eyes. In my chest, my heart remains stubbornly quiet, perhaps influenced by my familiar's composure in the face of... dangerous prey. Her tail whisks just above the sodden terra, the muscles in her shoulders visibly clenching as she prepared for the offensive.

If it takes two, then I'll be your prisoner instead.

Without awaiting response, the viper strikes; as if made of lightning himself, Vulgaris unclamps his jaw and lunges for Panthera. The feline yowls her disapproval, dashing sideways and out of danger as she keenly senses my intentions; already my head has lowered in preparation, and as the stallion continues his charge, our weapons collide.

Breathless and somehow both filled with adrenaline and utterly calm, I raise my head; and attached to my left antler by the curve of his dripping fang, Vulgaris too raises his head, neck twisting at an awkward angle as I so simply bar his movement. In the angular nature of our lock-hold, I catch the serpent's eyes, holding it as I issue a new deal.

"Queens do not often accept terms from snakes." My tone is biting - but not as biting as perhaps this masochist would like. "But I'm feeling generous." As if from out of nowhere, my cat materializes at my side, just where Vulgaris can see her. She steps to him, raising a paw and unsheathing her claws, only to run the smooth leather of her toes harmlessly down his cannon bone.

"If I let my pet have her way with you..." And here it is my own voice's turn to play the seductress, dripping not only in rain but also in sex and promise of gore and glory. "Then you will take no part in any offensive moves made by Loess towards Hyaline." I expect him to agree, though I would never expect him to be truthful. Desire makes a liar of us all. "If not, you will leave - and I promise you," At the base of his ankle, Panthera pierces his skin with a single claw, the warm blood found therein gushing over her fur. "You will be sorry you did."

@[vulgaris]
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhEH.
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A lonely road for just a ghost // Jassal Pony - by Kagerus - 08-26-2018, 08:18 PM