• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  but your sweet sinless sensation is not my style; fox
    My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see
    He likes sunbathing. And unlike other men his age, he has never been too masculine to admit to such a thing. It’s quite delightful, actually. Beautiful golden rays warming russet flesh perpetually afflicted with cold. The cold might never bother him, but he can feel the heat. And he enjoys it, in all it’s various and sundry forms. Indeed, today he can be found laying flat out on the patchy forest floor, directly beneath a beam of late autumn sunlight. Probably unsurprising to any that know him.

And unlike her, this is home to him. Beqanna would always call him back. Oh, sure, he had gone out and explored the world. He probably even would again. He had already thoroughly investigated all the sights Beqanna had to offer, his ever curious mind never letting him settle until he had known all that could be known. From there, it had only been natural that he had wanted to investigate some of those lands outside Beqanna. There are so many, after all. Too many to be explored in a single lifetime.

But he would always return.

Breathing a deep, happy sigh, he is content to lounge in the sunlight like the bum that he is. At least, he’s content until a faint rustling draws his attention. He doesn’t move immediately, though his bright amber eyes pop open and his ears twitch curiously. He doesn’t move until it is clear that whoever it was is pattering their way towards him rather than away.

Shifting abruptly into an upright position, his head snaps up as he glances around with friendly curiosity. When his gaze lands upon a figure, he blinks several times as a niggling familiarity assails him. In seconds, recognition pops into place as a lopsided grin tugs at his features.

She has changed, to be sure. It has been ages since last they’d met, but though she’d aged, she is still the recognizable as the same, antisocial filly he had once forced to be his friend. No doubt she was still just as grumpy.

To be fair, though he too has grown (becoming a rather ok-looking though unassuming stallion), he is still just as unassailably happy as always. And even more so in the presence of an old friend. “I knew you couldn’t stay away!” he quips merrily the moment he recognizes her, amusement in his low tone. Pulling himself to his feet then, he grins cheekily at her. “Didn’t I say once you couldn’t escape me?”
    Fox

Messages In This Thread
    RE: but your sweet sinless sensation is not my style; fox / levi - by Fox - 08-28-2018, 11:59 PM