• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  but your sweet sinless sensation is not my style; fox
    My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see
    As far as he is concerned, everyone could do with some extra cheer in their life. Especially her. She needs cheer like he needs air to breath. If not, she might collapse under the sheer weight of her perpetual scowl. Can’t have that, can we?

The groan that emanates from deep in her chest only serves to broaden his grin, deepening the twinkle in his eyes. Say what she would, he can tell she’s happy to see him. Or, I suppose, happy in the relative sense. Besides, she could just as easily hotfoot it out of here if she truly didn’t want him around. He certainly wouldn’t stop her.

Still here? Yep, she’s definitely got a secret thing for him.

“Oh, but it’s even lovelier now that you’re here,” he quips merrily with a broad wink and a wry smile. “Makes those years seem like only minutes, doesn’t it?”

Improper he might be, but he has a feeling it’s an impropriety she likes. Even so, he is quite indomitable. There is very little that could curb his rapscallion nature. And true to nature, a deep laugh erupts from deep in his chest at her censure. He certainly has not changed a bit, nor could he imagine why he would.

“Come on now lovely Lynx,” he coaxes charmingly as he siddles a bit closer. “Surely you didn’t expect me to? Growing up is overrated. And frankly, the world could use a little more whimsy and foolery.” As he speaks, a line of frost begins to grow above his eyes until a pair of eyebrows, quite spectacular in nature, begins to form. They continue to expand until they grow horrendously bushy and droop almost elegantly down his ruddy cheeks. “I know you could,” he ends finally before offering her a decidedly salacious waggle of his new eyebrows.
    Fox

Messages In This Thread
    RE: but your sweet sinless sensation is not my style; fox / levi - by Fox - 09-03-2018, 11:44 PM