• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  but your sweet sinless sensation is not my style; fox
    My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see
    Her scathing replies hardly do a thing to dampen his good humor, no matter how she protests against such child-like tendencies. And even if she refuses to admit it, it’s just those very qualities that she likes about him. If she didn’t, she would never tolerate him as she did. Would never voluntarily remain in his presence when his own happiness is always so very infectious. And no matter what her accusations, he would never force humor on her (he could, he’d discovered some time ago. But it left an ill feeling in his gut, to force anything on another. Even if it were something so banal as happiness).

“Of course I have a thing for you!” he exclaims with mock affront. “It’s been years, and you've never noticed.” Tossing his head, he frowns with feigned hurt, but the teasing twinkle in his amber eye betrays him.

She, however, can’t seem to contain her own discomfort. Oh ho! Did she actually have a crush on him? Could it be that she, that ice maiden who had so long claimed emotionlessness, felt something? Methinks someone doth protest too much. As she shifts away, hiding her embarrassment behind her gruff words, Fox’s lips tilt a bit wickedly. Especially when her face stills into a mask of indifference. A forced mask of indifference, he might add. And when that laugh breaks over the stony facade, it warms him through, both delightful and lovely all at once. But, as though realizing her own vulnerability, she cuts it short. And oh, he would do anything to make her laugh again

The wicked grin never leaves his lips as he waggles those horribly lush eyebrows at her. Her unexpected laughter elicits a chuckle from him as well, a deep laugh filled with merriment. With the humor still upon his lips, he stretches his neck, shaking the ice and snow from his features before stepping closer to his old friend, closing the space between them once more. Playfully, he reaches his muzzle out, hovering teasingly close to her dark neck before tugging playfully at the locks hanging there. “I love making you laugh though,” he breaths warmly. “Would you really take such an innocent pleasure from me?”

His grin widens then, his teasing turning just a bit more impish. “Although, there are any number of less innocent pleasures, if those are more to your preference,” he quips with devilish salacity.
    Fox

Ok but how did I not notice you'd responded to this D: D: I'm so sorry for the horrendously late reply.

P.s. Fox may have turned into a horrible flirt :|

Messages In This Thread
    RE: but your sweet sinless sensation is not my style; fox / levi - by Fox - 09-19-2018, 06:54 PM