• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  but your sweet sinless sensation is not my style; fox
    My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see
    He pauses, lips hovering over the black and white of her skin, his breath warm, steady. She spoke of regret, and he never wanted her to regret anything they did here today. Her lips send shivers racing across his skin, already missing the heat of her touch when she retreats along his neck, his jaw, the corner of his lip. His eyes, warm and amber, focus on hers when draws back, that plea on her lips. His heart thumps in his chest as he stares at her, his understanding and compassion as real as her fear.

Drawing close once more, he tugs her in to a warm embrace, her skin heated against his cheek. Finally, he whispers his response into her warmth, willing her to feel the depth of his own emotions. “There should never be regret in pleasure,” he murmurs softly. “Just feel. Let it be what it is, nothing more.”

He chuckles softly then, almost inaudibly, as his lips find her skin once more. “As for the forgetting part, I think I can help you with that,” he rasps as his muzzle finds her spine, as he traces and nibbles his way along the elegant slope. He wouldn’t profess love for her, wouldn’t tell her things she wouldn’t want to hear, wouldn’t believe anyway. But he would show her what she could have if she gave herself over to it. Would show her what he would gladly give her every day, for as long as she wanted him (even if it is only one. The one thing she would never have to fear was a lie.

With a soft groan, he moves down the length of her lovely body, lips slow and seeking. He pauses at the point of her hip, a gentle nip soothed by a shower of kisses. He skims farther, shifting. Pausing.

With a soft, rumble in his throat, he grins faintly against her skin before shifting again. His lips find their way along her other side, paying the same attention to the delicate skin there. Let her feel the anticipation, the growing hunger, the heat in her loins. It would only heighten her senses. Would only intensify the pleasure. Finally, his agonizing exploration brings him to her neck, the hollow beneath her jawbone. He nibbles there briefly before he withdraws, his eyes dark with wicked hunger. “Did you regret that?” he breathes.
    Fox

Messages In This Thread
    RE: but your sweet sinless sensation is not my style; fox - by Fox - 10-06-2018, 02:40 PM