• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  but your sweet sinless sensation is not my style; fox
    My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see
    She fears weakness, but he sees only strength. Courage, beautiful and aching, in every supple line of her body. In the way she gives herself over, despite everything she knows of the world. In the gift of her trust, tender and fragile in his embrace. And he loves her all the more for it. Because even if she cannot see it, he can. The effort of that acquiescence, the struggle to forget everything to simply exist in the beauty of the moment with him.

There is strength delineated in every motion, and he wants nothing more than to show her just how much.

He feels her pulse when he places that kiss in the hollow of her throat, smiles at the way it jumps beneath his touch. His eyes are slumberous and bright on his wicked features as he traces his gaze over her feminine curves, pausing a moment to admire her. Her breathy denial causes his lips to stretch, and he rewards her with a tender kiss to the curved line of her jaw, lingering to trace its delicate shape.

Fox, she says in a heated tone. “Lynx,” he replies, his voice raspy with restrained need. Her lips move along the lines of his face, sending shivers of delight along his spine as heat curls in his belly. Tell me you’ll be mine, she pleads before curling into him. He inhales on a breath of surprise quickly swallowed by pleasure. Groaning, a low rumble that vibrates through his chest, he ducks his, pressing his lips hard against her, her satin skin hot against him as he fights the urge to make her his then and there. “I’m yours, he rumbles. “All yours.” The words are hoarse, more breath than sound as he moves his lips greedily against her skin, touching every piece of her he can find.
    Fox

Messages In This Thread
    RE: but your sweet sinless sensation is not my style; fox - by Fox - 10-10-2018, 03:23 PM