• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  but your sweet sinless sensation is not my style; fox
    My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see
    She doesn’t need to say the words for him to know. Doesn’t need to tell him the things she so clearly shows in the touch of her lips and the curl of her body. He might not be a mind reader, but he could read her. He could taste the admission on her skin, hear it in the gasp of her breath. One day perhaps she would tell him. But he doesn’t need her to. Has never needed her to.

He revels in her touch, both gentle and demanding. Soaks in the warmth of her cheek against his before his lips find her skin just as hers find his. He tastes and touches, tracing every inch of the graceful slope of her spine. Her own touch trails heat along his skin, igniting a fire deep within him, entirely overtaking ever bit of chill in his skin.

He takes his time, lips lovingly trailing over her rips, nibbling and soothing in turns. He wants her mindless, forgetting everything but his touch. Forgetting the thoughts that so constantly tickle at her mind. He wants her focused only on him, on the pleasure he can give her. On the fire he can stoke in her belly and the unbearable sensitivity of her skin. He wants her on the very edge of bliss, until nothing else matters in this world.

He nips the point of her hip, a bite of pain to sharpen the pleasure. His mouth quickly soothes away any sting before he trails his lips along the smooth slope of her rear. He nibbles and kisses, his breath slightly ragged, warm against her skin. He shifts, pressing against, skin hot and tight as his mouth moves ravenously across her spine above the graceful sweep of her tail. After a long, hungry moment, he pauses, the tension thick between them.

“Last chance,” he groans hoarsely against her, wanting so desperately to feel her beneath him. Her yes would make her inarguably his. No turning back after this.
    Fox

Alllllllll the suspense :|

Messages In This Thread
    RE: but your sweet sinless sensation is not my style; fox - by Fox - 10-15-2018, 10:56 AM