• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

dark moon rising; ilma

Ilma
    And there's a lesson waiting to be learned
    the firestarters always get the burns
    and the good guys never get the girl

Okay, that's it. This girl is just acting crazy. Why she's a diplomat at all eludes her completely at this point.

"I know that you're irritated, and so am I. We're getting nowhere with this at the moment. The facts are that my steal was successful and yours wasn't, and that I have no intention to fight you. We're diplomats, not warriors. Whatever deal you wish to make to get out of your stay here, I will listen, but tomorrow. I have nothing to offer you but your freedom - but if you have nothing in return but threats, you'll just have to stay here until you think of a better deal. Those are the terms. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go some place warmer. You're still welcome to join me there, it's no use standing here in the open winds." She turns, leaving Lepis at the spot. If she really wishes to escape, Ilma will be sure to find her within the appointed timeline, which will force her to come back. But she's not going into Loess - not with Lepis, at any rate.

and shooting stars cannot fix the world

@[Lepis]
    I'm just going to end it here. Feel free to make a new thread in Hyaline or even a common land to escape, but Ilma is not going to Loess with Lepis and also not going to fight. Maybe I'll see if she can talk to Bane though.
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    dark moon rising; ilma - by Lepis - 08-24-2018, 01:06 PM
    RE: dark moon rising; ilma - by Ilma - 08-24-2018, 01:32 PM
    RE: dark moon rising; ilma - by Lepis - 08-24-2018, 02:29 PM
    RE: dark moon rising; ilma - by Ilma - 08-24-2018, 02:54 PM
    RE: dark moon rising; ilma - by Lepis - 08-24-2018, 05:25 PM
    RE: dark moon rising; ilma - by Ilma - 08-24-2018, 06:05 PM
    RE: dark moon rising; ilma - by Lepis - 08-24-2018, 06:34 PM
    RE: dark moon rising; ilma - by Ilma - 08-24-2018, 06:52 PM
    RE: dark moon rising; ilma - by Lepis - 08-24-2018, 10:47 PM