• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i feel it in my bones

The lion doesn’t know of the things that has come to pass; only its next meal, where it will slumber, and whether intruders need to be warned of their trespassing. Svedka’s thoughts are lost beneath the pure animalistic behavior - perhaps they are even forgotten amongst the months of isolation in the cold mountain air, shrouded by instinct and ferocity. The lion does not recognize the panther as anything but a rising challenge, especially when the she-cat slinks from seemingly nowhere - unperturbed by his presence but meeting the sound of his continuous growl with the strong thrum of her own. The sound of her makes him grip his meal tighter, blood filling his mouth as he seeks to protect the prize that his rightly his own.

Dark-tipped ears are flat against the round shape of his head, glittering black eyes daring her to step closer with each fluid step she takes. The leopard eventually comes to a halt, the amber of her irises flicking from his clutched prey to him almost uninterestedly.

But the lion knew better.

The male releases his jaws from the deer, lurching in one fluid and graceful movement to his paws. His tail slashes behind him menacingly, his throat reverberating with the terrifyingly slow clicks of another warning growl. The sound grows, melting into a ferocious snarl as a high-pitched and twisting shriek leaves him. He steps over his prey, dark eyes fastened on the leopard as now he is the one who stalks forward, blood-stained lips curling away from the yellowing of sharp fangs.

He is not sure, but the cougar wonders if the leopard did not come seeking to steal his meal but perhaps for an entirely different reason. 

The terrible sound that once quaked from his throat dies into a peal of grumblings, throaty and robust, as his unsheathed claws purposefully trill into the rocky terrain beneath him as he readies to meet her head on in a bloody display of ferocity and strength. 

svedka

@[Kagerus]
    he wants to fight her, but is also curious :3 like all kitties
    also mountain lions don't 'roar', so you should definitely look up the sound cause i loled

Messages In This Thread
    i feel it in my bones - by Svedka - 08-24-2018, 07:52 PM
    RE: i feel it in my bones - by Kagerus - 08-24-2018, 10:27 PM
    RE: i feel it in my bones - by Svedka - 08-27-2018, 03:35 PM
    RE: i feel it in my bones - by Kagerus - 08-30-2018, 04:14 PM
    RE: i feel it in my bones - by Svedka - 09-04-2018, 05:50 PM
    RE: i feel it in my bones - by Kagerus - 09-08-2018, 03:34 PM