• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Is This Yours Now ||Vulgaris, Kromium||
    Kromium
    Blood is Thicker than Water

Emerald tangle of locks at his hindquarters, wisk alongside his hocks.  He showed no signs of distress at the presence of two strangers at the borders.  Perhaps one who had been threatened before would be on edge, but not Krom.  He welcomes them openly with a smile, that some may perceive as naive.  He knows the risks.  The rise and fall of leaders, kingdoms, is no fairy tale to him.  It is real, very real, but this pair has shown him no hostility and he would not judge them for actions not taken.

Silence doesn't linger long as the silvered stallions are quick to release their names.  The one is of few words and so he assumes Vulgaris is along for the journey.  A show of support for their kingdom and leaders.  Krom nods pleasantries to the fanged stud, a mental note taken to not get too close but it is unlikely the canines would pierce iron.  He is neither sure of the term paladin that is used, but given the stallions strong presence, his best guess is a warrior of sorts.

Emerald eyes turn from Vulgaris to the other stallion as the conversation switches tongues.  His ears tip forwards to listen intently of all Arthas has to say, while making minimal movements.  The concept of their land is clear but he ponders on why the stallions have come here.  Was it just an informative greeting, curiousity, or simply a passive aggressive show of power?  

Upon listening to all that is said, brow quirked in thought, he draws a deep breath before speaking, "I see... Well, Vulgaris. Arthas,"  he regards each seperatley in the order they introduced themselves, "Tephra has no intentions of taking anyone hostage or whatever it is you do in Loess.  We are a neutral land with no care for alliances... or enemies for that matter."   His gaze shifts as he gauges their reactions, "Though, if your king would like to discuss a peace treaty of sorts, I would be happy to host a meeting here in Tephra."  His eyes land upon the champion of Loess, "Or I, Tephras Overseer, could travel to Loess if he would have me."  The iron horse waits patiently for Arthas to accept or decline his offer of hospitality... 

@[Arthas] figured @[Vulgaris] might not have much to add but feel free to respond Jassal Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Is This Yours Now ||Vulgaris, Kromium|| - by Kromium - 09-05-2018, 09:26 PM