• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Is This Yours Now ||Vulgaris, Kromium||

Arthas
    Warrick was always very willing to accept strangers into his kingdom, the stallion had little fear of others. Perhaps he was godly strong and no one knew it, or perhaps he was naive. This stallion seems to have a similar attitude, and Arthas grows curious as to what it was about Tephra that let them so willing to welcome anyone into there home.

Arthas watches as Kromium gazes over Vulgaris, taking in all the details of his fanged friend. His gaze slowly turns to Arthas as he listens to the dapple stallion speak, I see the armored stallion responds. Arthas only cocks his eye, awaiting for the punch line.

The green and steel stallion goes on to note that Tephra has no intentions in taking part of hiring Loess, that they are a neutral land and that Tephra had no intentions on making allies or enemies. But what he says next confuses the dappled stallion though if your king would like to discuss a peace treaty of sorts. Arthas cocks his head in response. Kromium his name slips from his lips, the way he talks he imagines he must be the new ruler of Tephra. For your sake, I hope that you can remain neutral, though as we all know it is hard to remain neutral in beqanna. At one point or another Tephra will need help, whether another kingdom comes to attack or someone is stolen from Tephra....they will find enemies even if they are not looking.

As for speaking with my king, he is busy, I came all this way to discuss such matters, am I not good enough to discuss such matters with? His temper was short and he was just about done talking to this 'neutral king'. His gaze flicks to Vulgaris, did he have something to add? Perhaps Arthas was talking to much, he falls silent allowing his dapple friend a moment to speak should he have something to add.

Dangerous Business

@[Kromium] @[vulgaris] Arthas is a dick

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Is This Yours Now ||Vulgaris, Kromium|| - by Arthas - 09-06-2018, 07:44 PM