• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY||
    Snout
    It was not long that the voice of another rang through his ears, though this voice was very young. He did not make eye contact in an attempt to avoid conversation, but it did not work. The young filly yelled a greeting so loudly that she probably woke up all of Tephra. Snout rolled his eyes and with a huff he turned his head to view the bay mare with a lavender mane and tail.

Hello child he greeted her coming to a halt as he stands before her. Are you normally this loud? a hint of humor was in his voice, he tries his best to not be grumpy. There was a point in time he and his sister were young, and they were probably just as loud and obnoxious, if not more. He scanned the horizon in hopes of another equine, perhaps a more mature equine, but none was in sight.

His gaze flicked back to the young filly Is this your home? She could be a nomad exploring the kingdom just like he is. She was young, but nearly a full mare, was her family nearby? It could be rather risky exploring a kingdom alone at night, not all equines are good in nature. What is your name? I will bring you home. He should at least know the name of this filly, he will ensure her safe return to her family. This might be her home, but dangerous creatures come out at night, she was still naive but being alone is not safe.

Face Your Demons

@[Kove]

Messages In This Thread
    Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-30-2018, 06:31 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 08-30-2018, 07:12 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-31-2018, 11:01 AM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 08-31-2018, 02:49 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-31-2018, 07:47 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 09-03-2018, 09:31 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 09-06-2018, 07:08 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 09-10-2018, 08:36 AM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 09-24-2018, 08:50 AM