• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY||
    Kove
    Take Me to the Waters Edge

I am relieved that this time he turns to acknowledge me.  A eager smile softens my lips when he begins to near.  Though my eyes can now see that he is the source of the glowing she had seen.

Hello child

His voice is monotone almost at his first words and I am slightly apald by the label.  With a lift of my brow I contemplate on if it was an intended insult or if he was always this rude.  "I am not a child," a soft snort leaves my nares, ears twisting back and then forward again when he speaks of my audible tone.  "When others aren't listening, yes," my words are playful now that he seems to have lightened up.  My eyes observe him with interest.  I had never seen a horse with sharp spears hanging from their face before.  It would be rude to stare, so I try my best to ingore the oddity.

Is this your home?  

My heads bobs, "It is now.  My brother reigns here... Are you new to Tephra?"  My smile brightens at the thought of a new friend. "I'm Kove," I release my namesake but shake my head gently, "My brother knows where I am... I was headed to the caves.  What's your name?" Having grown up in Tephra caves I knew right where I was headed, but having company would be so much more fun.  Loneliness began to consume me again, now that Ketzia had left, so I inquire with enthusiasm, "Would you like to join me?"  My hooves begin to dance below my lithe body in anticipation...

@[Snout]

Messages In This Thread
    Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-30-2018, 06:31 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 08-30-2018, 07:12 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-31-2018, 11:01 AM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 08-31-2018, 02:49 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-31-2018, 07:47 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 09-03-2018, 09:31 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 09-06-2018, 07:08 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 09-10-2018, 08:36 AM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 09-24-2018, 08:50 AM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 09-30-2018, 06:48 PM