• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY||
    Snout

The young mare did not take kindly to him calling her a child, in fact she demanded he know she was not one. He could not help but quickly chuckle, she was young but she had a lot of spunk and personality. She snorts to show distaste and it only provokes a smile to remain on his maw. Though when his tone changes so does hers, When others aren't listening, yes she says in a playful voice. He rolls his eyes playfully in return, he did not expect any better from a young filly.

He inquires if Tephra was her home and she notes that it is and her brother rulers the kingdom. This peaked his interest, had she always lived here? Was she close to her brother who know reigns Tephra? He had plenty of questions pile up in his head but before he could ask she finally introduces herself, Kove . That is a pretty name, I am Snout a great name for an equine who had tusks pointing out from his mouth. He notices that she tries her hardest to not stare at his tusks and he playfully shook his head you can look if you want, I don't mind. How could he? Equines always stared at him when they saw him, he has yet to find another who looks like him.

She notes that her brother knew that she was headed to the caves, regardless she should not be exploring the land without another equine in the night. She asks if he would like to join her and he nods his head I said I would see you home, so if we must detour to the caves you speak of then let us head out. He looks around waiting for her to lead the way, he didn't have anything else to do anyway.

Face Your Demons

@[Kove]

Messages In This Thread
    Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-30-2018, 06:31 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 08-30-2018, 07:12 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-31-2018, 11:01 AM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 08-31-2018, 02:49 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-31-2018, 07:47 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 09-03-2018, 09:31 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 09-06-2018, 07:08 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 09-10-2018, 08:36 AM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 09-24-2018, 08:50 AM