• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY||
    Snout

The filly grows more and more relaxed with Snout, he is no harm but he wishes she would be more wary of him. Alas he would not ruin the environment by mentioning it, instead he just laughs when she motions towards his tusks asking of them. They are tusks he responds, like an elephant though he was not.

She leaps into a prance and he watches as she dances about It'll be super fun! she shrills and he can only wonder if this is what it is like to have children? (Though she was not filly, nearly a mare) The thoughts of his twin sister flash into his mind and he only grows more found of the young Kove, there souls are similar.

She asks were he grew up and he took a moment to respond as he trails beside the young mare. You ask a lot of questions kid He snorts as he flicks his gaze towards her. If she did not remind him so much of his sister he wouldn't be entertaining all her questions I am a nomad, I don't truly call anyplace my home. Though he would like to settle into Tephra, he was still a free equine. He would not settle into kingdom politics, he would not join a caste and he would not be summoned to perform any task the ruler desired.

He was just Snout and nothing more.

There conversation was broken when her she gazes off slightly, she yells out that they are almost there. thank god he thinks to himself, there hooves clink against the stone beneath them and she lowers her nares to the floor like a hound. He gazes questioningly, does she not know where this cave is? Over here! I found the path she yells out and his gaze grows wide I thought you have been here before! He yells out.

His pace quickens until the passes a narrow bolder and they were side by side again. Your glowing will do just dandy she says and again he is left confused What? he says but his eyes grow wide as she gathers sunlight in an orb and carries it before her. Now that is certainly an interesting trait, he cannot recall seeing another have. What are we looking for in this cave? He snorts, getting them back onto the main task ahead.

Face Your Demons

@[Kove]

Messages In This Thread
    Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-30-2018, 06:31 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 08-30-2018, 07:12 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-31-2018, 11:01 AM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 08-31-2018, 02:49 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-31-2018, 07:47 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 09-03-2018, 09:31 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 09-06-2018, 07:08 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 09-10-2018, 08:36 AM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 09-24-2018, 08:50 AM