• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY||
    Snout
    He couldn't leave her because if something happened to her he would blame himself....she seriously should not be out here alone at this time of night! Why in the world did he agree to go to this cave? Was she playing with him? Why was it taking so long, they saw the damn cave why are they still here? Part of him wanted to scream at her, and part of him saw his sister who was full of life, and for that reason he remained calm and by her side, no matter what crazy adventure she was taking him on.

Something small was her response when he asked what they were looking for. He rolled his eyes a stone? he said as he lowered his head nudging a stone on the floor found it his lack of patience visibly growing. He was distracted with his own hopeful thoughts that the stone he found was the one she was looking for. When he looked back up Kove was digging at what he imagines to be the stone they...she was looking for. The stone was pretty, he must admit, he watched as she attempted with all her might to get the stone. He did not bother to interfere as it would be more rewarding to receive it herself, but in the end she admitted defeat. Her shoulder slumped and he gazed at her, he could tell her heart was broken over it. She went on to mention her sister, that it was there favorite spot together. She noted that her sister left some time ago, and she wanted the stone to remember her sister by.

She huffed, and he responded with a huff of his own. It would have been so much easier to just leave the stone but he could not help but think of his own sister. He loved her dearly, and it would be nice to have something to remind him of her. He looks at the filly who demands to go home, he nods his head but before moving he lowers his head to the stone, with a couple jabs of his tusks he was able to dislodge the stone. There you go, what direction is the kingdom? Your brother perhaps? We can head there. It seemed that the mission was coming to an end and he would finally be able to check out his new 'home' and find some peace and quiet. 

Face Your Demons

@[Kove]

Messages In This Thread
    Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-30-2018, 06:31 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 08-30-2018, 07:12 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-31-2018, 11:01 AM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 08-31-2018, 02:49 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-31-2018, 07:47 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 09-03-2018, 09:31 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 09-06-2018, 07:08 PM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Kove - 09-10-2018, 08:36 AM
    RE: Awoken From My Slumber ||ANY|| - by Snout - 09-24-2018, 08:50 AM