• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

NOTICE TO SYLVAN MEMBERS

Rey

-Black cat in disguise-

Arthas had given me sanctuary, genuine affection, and my firstborn daughter. Now it was time to return the favor in the form of physical support.

I’m not a fighter of any sort. This much is evident in the sway of my rounded hips and the hitch of my felid step; not a scratch mars my otherwise perfect hide, blended as it is into the mute colors of the Sylvian forest. I am fodder for men and their appetites - it’s what I do - but once Wolfbane had sent up the call I knew better than to resist or stay at home where I belonged. “And will you make him go, cur?” I pipe up in the way of introduction, slipping through the knots of tangled wood to join my gray mate at his side.

Gently, gently I tremble. Whatever creature hunches before me is unnatural in form and size, but I lend my trust to the strength of Loess and hold my ground all the same. “One bite of his skin might convince you otherwise.” I hint, no-so-subtly, for Loess’ champion is nothing but adept at holding his own. “You would rather this land fall to waste, or be taken back by the forces beyond our powers?” I reason shakily, glancing sidelong to the dappled stallion beside me before glaring back at the Hellhound.

It was common knowledge that Beqanna swallowed what we, her inhabitants, did not respect. Taiga and Pangea should be warning enough. “I would think a late Sylvian like yourself could see the benefits of milking a power where two Kingdoms are made as one. Modicum did, and neither allies nor threats could stop him …” I drop off, breathless from the rush of adrenaline this tentative standoff has created.

@[Arthas] @[Sinner] Rey is not keen to be eaten and her gonads are very smoll, but she tries lol

Messages In This Thread
    NOTICE TO SYLVAN MEMBERS - by Arthas - 08-31-2018, 09:27 PM
    RE: NOTICE TO SYLVAN MEMBERS - by Sinner - 08-31-2018, 10:20 PM
    RE: NOTICE TO SYLVAN MEMBERS - by Rey - 09-01-2018, 10:13 PM
    RE: NOTICE TO SYLVAN MEMBERS - by Maugrim - 09-02-2018, 10:23 AM
    RE: NOTICE TO SYLVAN MEMBERS - by Jackel - 09-02-2018, 11:25 AM
    RE: NOTICE TO SYLVAN MEMBERS - by Arthas - 09-02-2018, 11:45 AM
    RE: NOTICE TO SYLVAN MEMBERS - by Sinner - 09-02-2018, 04:41 PM
    RE: NOTICE TO SYLVAN MEMBERS - by Titus - 09-02-2018, 06:12 PM
    RE: NOTICE TO SYLVAN MEMBERS - by Rey - 09-03-2018, 09:09 AM
    RE: NOTICE TO SYLVAN MEMBERS - by Kagerus - 09-03-2018, 12:45 PM
    RE: NOTICE TO SYLVAN MEMBERS - by Maugrim - 09-03-2018, 02:18 PM