• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Can You Handle This Much Merry? ||Merry||
    "HEY!"

Oh gosh, she was yelling at him! Oh no, he made her mad! But he didn't miss that she shuddered into a pretty pink, no longer soft green. And he couldn't take his surprised, quiet eyes off of her.

Then it was green again, and she was asking "why are you hiding?" and trotting --oh goodness!-- right towards him! He glanced around, hoping there was someone else she could be talking to, but no. No, he was all by himself, just as he liked it, right here in the shadows.

"I'm- I'm- um," he stuttered, blue eyes frazzled in nervousness and darting around him to search for escape or rescue. "I'm. Cimmerian." Oh. She hadn't asked his name. He blushed deeper.

"Not hiding," he mumbled softly, dropping his eyes to his little feet and ducking his head, dark hair in messy tufts. "I.. didn't mean to um." To what? Bother her? "Um."

It didn't matter. He couldn't seem to finish the sentence anyway. So he fell quiet.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Can You Handle This Much Merry? ||Merry|| - by Cimmerian - 09-22-2018, 04:57 PM