• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Can You Handle This Much Merry? ||Merry||

She smiled, and said they were destined to be friends. That was pretty cool, it felt nice. Friends are good, and really, most of his can't talk back. They're all forest animals, which he loves, of course, but it's still nice to talk to someone other than just Momma on occasion. So this sounded like a good thing to him.

Sylva, she answered him. Her home. He'd never heard of it, but he kept a polite smile on his face anyway. She sounded pleased with it.

"Why do you live in the forest? Doesn't it get lonely out here?"

Out here, not out there. His brows lifted in surprise, but of course she would have no idea which forest he'd meant. "Oh. No, not this forest. I live in a different one. It's darker and quieter. It's just me and my Momma, mostly, and all the forest animals. I think there's other horses sometimes, but they seem to keep away." Or Momma makes them stay away. He hadn't really thought about it. She was a very protective momma though, always making sure they were so safe.

The girl, Mary, mentioned returning with her to her own home, Sylva. And he could only smile apologetically, and shake his dark little head. "Sorry, I think Momma very much likes our home. And I do too. I haven't found a panther to have for a friend yet, but I'm pretty sure I will someday! I have to keep trying, is all."

His head tilted at her, falling a little bashful again with a slight blush. "Maybe you could come help me look someday.."

[ Cimmerian ]

try to make a fire burn again

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Can You Handle This Much Merry? ||Merry|| - by Cimmerian - 10-14-2018, 05:13 PM