• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  don't be scared, sing your song, bring your soul to it; rhaegor
    Xero made one last grumpy huff at the RUDE root that trippified her. At least it wasn’t following her. She wouldn’t have been the tiniest bit surprised by that level of tricksitude, but thankfully the root was at least mostly good and stuck in the ground. So there. Couldn’t chase her and catch her and make her fall all over again, the jerkface meaniebutt.

Hey, she was getting better at that! Plus her feet were maybe cooperating better than they did earlier today! So that was good too. Maybe it’d get easier the more she tried, ‘cause like, pretty blue-haired lady walked without falling on her face and she was big and musta had lots of practice. Maybe! Maybe her feet wouldn’t be trippy forever.

OH! Ooooh, a dancy little beam of light!

She beamed right back at it, crouching and wiggling her tail, which made her whole butt wiggle. “Hold still!” she told it with a stern little huff, and pounced! Yeah, no, he was right, she was definitely gonna chase it. “C’mere! I wanna catch you!” And she set off to at least attempt to do just that. If it danced merrily away, she absolutelyyyy gave chase, following it without the slightest attention paid to where she was going.

((lol feel free to have fun with that :| I mean I’m super nice to my characters XD Sorry this is super short, she’s a baby and yeah. :| Not so great at stringing long words together yet.))

@[Rhaegor]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: don't be scared, sing your song, bring your soul to it; rhaegor or drustan - by Xero - 09-12-2018, 03:37 PM