• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  What Goes Around, Comes Around {Solace}
    The trials of their kingdoms were in the hands of others wims and she would not wish that her property get twisted within greedy hands.  She much adored her trinkets and were rather possessive of them, Kreed was no exception.  Loess just wasn't the place to raise a child and honestly, she probably wasn't the best to do so.  One day she would return for her daughter, when her safety was assured.  There was no telling what the father may do to keep good on his promise.  It would be advised to claim it a stillborn and put the matter to rest.

She gives her sister a genuine smile and then looks down upon her spawn.  Eyes intently waiting for the girl to look up at her name, "Kreed," -the filly looks up with silver-gold eyes- "Until we meet again you will not remember me.  Solace will take care of you and you will call her family your own.  Forget you ever knew me." 

That was all the bay vampiress speaks before she simply vanishes into the darkness of the landscape.  No trace of her existence is left behind, cept for the fawn girl staring blankly for a moment.  Her eyes eventually finding their view and all she sees is the blue and gold pegasus... "Solace?" She tries the namesake on her lips cause it is all she remembers of her short life...
    Kaurma
    What goes around, comes around
    @[Solace] Who knew a vampire could be so selfless?! XD I'd say she is 4 months so weaned early
    Be Warned:
    She exhibits Compulsion and 
    will try to use it to get info
    or whatever she is needing.
    PM me with ?'s or concerns!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: What Goes Around, Comes Around {Solace} - by Kaurma - 10-02-2018, 08:26 PM