• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  (a little gory) let's begin feeding the sickness; any
    KERRIGAN

The simple heat had attracted her, just as the ethereal moth becomes enraptured with the brilliance of flame.  It becomes an instinctual need, just hovering past the thin boundaries of infatuation and obsession, to find the source.  She'd dropped the guise of the banded krait in favor of something more land dwelling, shedding the body more attuned with the raucous seas and raising the sinewy form of a black cobra in its place.  

The painted youth had presumably evoked her from the reptilian stupor she'd thrown herself into, rekindling the deeply embedded desire to return to the lands she had once roamed in a different form.  Still unwilling however, to give up the more predatory state of the mind the serpentine mare had given herself over to just yet.  

And as the last of the warmth of autumn had bled and died in the arms of winter, she found herself on a primitive pilgrimage to a land of perpetual warmth and greater promise.  Imagine the surprise then, for the reclusive mare to nearly be tread upon by the stray hooves of another as her mind began to lapse into instinctual autopilot.  Kerrigan hadn't noticed the odd intermingled residue of equine and reptile belonging to someone other than herself until he was nearly upon her.

Raising her arrowed head, the obsidian hood she wore expanded with an aggravated hiss; the only warning she gives before beady eyes train on his metallic form.  The heat of anger burns brightly, perhaps more so at herself than him, for her careless behavior.  The nearly forgotten emotion tugs at something within her, triggering her lithe, jet body to reform into the distinct shape of an equine, the darkness of her reptilian eyes fading to a turbulent silver-grey that glare back at him heatedly.

Head hung low, she hardly pays mind to the bulky bodice she now wears.  "I'd be more mindful of where I step next time if I were you."

i am everything you've ever lost.
    i am everything you've never had.

@[End]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: (a little gory) let's begin feeding the sickness; any - by Kerrigan - 09-09-2018, 08:30 PM