• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Heard We Were Friends [All]
    Simple things in life did not amuse the bayed mare.  Sprinting through a meadow of poppies seemed mundane at best, and so from afar, she watches the steel and crystal pinto frolick about carelessly along shared borders.  Feathered wings now folded at her sides whilst she looks about, all grins and giggles.  It takes all Kaurma's strength to not roll her eyes *eye roll*. Oops.  She chuckles to herself while hidden in the shadows of a nearby grove of trees.

Her ears press back against her tawny hide, when the filly traipses onto Loess soil.  Completely unawares to the danger she has put herself in, but it just so happens that these borders are communal to Nerine -at least until the first of the year.  So it is her own displeasure that pulls her closer to where the girl has stopped.  Looking lost or at least perplexed, until a spark of genius comes forth from her simple mind to remind her of manners...

Oh, she will be reminded.

The call rings out and -with much sensitive hearing- Kaurma winces at the noise.  She scuffs as all quiets once again and looks back to the filly who examines some flowers.  Sienna eyes narrow on just what intentions this horse had here and so curiosity drives her to appear within the shadowed edge of the grove, "How about you be a little louder next time... I don't think  everyone  heard you." A malicous grin sweeps across her lips, she was fluent in only a few things -sarcasm being one.

She waits for the mare to turn her direction, expecting the usual hi, hellos, how are yous.  Best to cut that off right here, "I do hope you are from Nerine, as trespassing has dire consequences." It wasn't a threat, more a friendly reminder(I said she would be reminded).  Her eyes examine the much-to-sweet looking mare, "Are you lost?  For surely someone of your... disposition, would not just waltz into a foreign kingdom." Perhaps the young mare was just that naive, but that would be too perfect for the vampress.  Fragile minds were so much more fun to play with... 
    Kaurma
    What goes around, comes around

@[Nalia] I do hope for your sake someone else enters this thread XD Kaurma could have too much fun with this Wink
    Be Warned:
    She exhibits Compulsion and 
    will try to use it to get info
    or whatever she is needing.
    PM me with ?'s or concerns!

Messages In This Thread
    I Heard We Were Friends [All] - by Nalia - 09-05-2018, 08:56 PM
    RE: I Heard We Were Friends [All] - by Kaurma - 09-06-2018, 09:00 PM
    RE: I Heard We Were Friends [All] - by Nalia - 09-06-2018, 11:32 PM
    RE: I Heard We Were Friends [All] - by Kaurma - 09-08-2018, 10:18 PM
    RE: I Heard We Were Friends [All] - by Nalia - 09-10-2018, 10:13 AM