• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Heard We Were Friends [All]
    The child startles when she finds she is being stalked(yes stalked, thats what predators do).  To her displeasure, the girl confirms what she had suspected, she is from Nerine and thus untorturable. For now.  

Lucky for you

Not being one for small talk or jibber jabber without purpose, she thinks of a way to end this interaction with least amount of casualties as possible... Okay, who are we kidding here, she liked the thought of casualties, BUT being on her best behavior she makes a decision.

With a faux smile(it almost looked believable save the fangs) she smoothly replies, "I heard Nerine was to be recruiting for Loess... Did you succeed?" A curl of one lip threatened to look a tad more devious, her head swivels from left to right in search of this tribute the Nerinian has brought...

Not seeing anyone she tsks lightly between fanged jaws, "I see you have failed... What good is this alliance if you are not contributing, may I ask?"   Her golden eyes narrow on the girl with twisted thoughts.  She could make her do such wicked things, this simple minded girl seeking friendship in a kingdom who only wants her servitude.  What little useless purpose she could serve that is...

Her lips twist in a serious manner, "Maybe I can find a different purpose for you..."  Her eyes lift in thought.  Suddenly her serious expression turns to amusement, "I am bored... I want to see your Queen.  Take me to her."  Her gaze upon the girl is forceful, commanding even...
    Kaurma
    What goes around, comes around

@[Nalia] She is using her compulsion to have Naila bring her to Breckin... for funsies cuz I wasn't sure how dark you would want Kaurma to go and she is bored asf lol
    Be Warned:
    She exhibits Compulsion and 
    will try to use it to get info
    or whatever she is needing.
    PM me with ?'s or concerns!

Messages In This Thread
    I Heard We Were Friends [All] - by Nalia - 09-05-2018, 08:56 PM
    RE: I Heard We Were Friends [All] - by Kaurma - 09-06-2018, 09:00 PM
    RE: I Heard We Were Friends [All] - by Nalia - 09-06-2018, 11:32 PM
    RE: I Heard We Were Friends [All] - by Kaurma - 09-08-2018, 10:18 PM
    RE: I Heard We Were Friends [All] - by Nalia - 09-10-2018, 10:13 AM