• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

thundrous (break)
    I ain't got no future or family tree but
    I know what a prince and lover ought to be

((loooool oh, that explains some wording things I was puzzled by. XD Sorry. Will totally roll with that though, nbd. Also I just like, actually looked up his trait and was so using it wrong, sooo. Ediiiits. He’s supposed to shatter other things, not himself. Notedddd.))

“Fire is fine.” Well, he couldn’t argue that. Obviously she was in no danger, even seemed a bit amused by his concern. Well good! That meant it was pretty much as safe as fire could be, right? And unlike blizzards, fire was waaaarm. Which with her interesting variation on equine anatomy would probably come in handyyy. At least he suspected mothlike creatures were not super fans of cold. Right, thus the fire.

“Cool, nice, that’s good then.” Granted, most people found fire at least a little worrisome, but this was Beqanna. Who was he to judge, or to say something was odd or should be scary? Odds were your average person thought his uhhh...gift was odd and maybe a little scary too. So. Cool, she liked fire. No big deal.

“Uhhh. In that case, nice place you’ve got there. D’you mind if I hang out for a bit? Snow’s comin’ down pretty hard, and I’m looking for a cozy place to hole up ‘til this storm mellows out some.” He peeked around her through the arch she’d come out of, trying to see into the tree’s trunk to gauge if there was perhaps enough room for one more. Seemed likely enough given the enormity of the tree, but still. Best to ask before intruding, and who knew? Maybe she didn’t want company. Not everybody was the socialest of butterflies.

Er.
    Moths?
    Shit, did he do it again?

Anyhowwwwww. He grinned his winningest grin and took a hopeful step closer. “Plus, the company might be nice. Cozy conversation to while away the storm? Probably won’t last too terribly much longer, but it’d still be nice to have someone to talk to while the weather’s--” Another roll of thunder interrupted him, and he cast a rueful glance up at the sky. “...doing that?”

if you want to call me baby, just go ahead now

Messages In This Thread
    thundrous (break) - by OLEANDAR - 09-06-2018, 12:23 PM
    RE: thundrous (break) - by Break - 09-08-2018, 12:14 PM
    RE: thundrous (break) - by OLEANDAR - 09-09-2018, 08:53 AM
    RE: thundrous (break) - by Break - 09-11-2018, 05:41 PM
    RE: thundrous (break) - by OLEANDAR - 09-24-2018, 08:05 AM