• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I kept my hope just like I hoped to // any
    we're on the road to ruin,
    and we're starting at the end --

If there was one thing Chryseis was good at, it was talking. Although her mother would disagree, since the blue roan filly also had a habit of saying too much, which was something she would probably not learn to control until she was older. She has never came across anyone that didn’t seem to enjoy her company, however, and she hopes this colt would be no different. He appeared to be friendly enough, with his welcoming smile and eager head bob. For a split second his facial expression flickered with what looked like uneasiness or worry, but she can’t imagine why. Unless, there really is a triplet club, and he wasn’t suppose to talk to outsiders. 

The blue roan filly doesn’t seem to notice that he hasn’t verbally replied back to her, but she is watching him curiously as he begins to root around on the ground. He retrieves a piece of ice, and she giggles again as he nestles it into her wild mane. ”Wow, thanks! You know, I have frost aura? I would show you but, I mean, it’s already cold.” She nods her head in the direction of the snow-topped mountains, as though he might not believe her that it is, in fact, winter.  Her talent would be a lot more fun beneath the blazing sun of summer. 

She seems to notice his wings for the first time, and much as she had been with Tahti’s wings, she is enamored. ”But you have wings! That’s neat, I bet you never walk anywhere.” Without asking, she extends her muzzle forward, her soft lips feeling the feathers. She had often wondered what wings felt like, and now she finds herself wondering if his wings and a bird’s wings feel the same? With her lips still mindlessly tracing across the feathers, there is a look of concentration on her face as she tries to configure a plan on how to catch a bird for comparison. But suddenly she pulls away, realizing that something important had been left out. ”Wait, what was your name? Was I talking when you said it? I do that sometimes.” 

chryseis
    of leilan and briseis

@[Rhaegor]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I kept my hope just like I hoped to // any - by Chryseis - 09-14-2018, 12:31 PM