• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

she kicked the hive now the bees are swarming; any

how do I live without the ones I love?
    time still turns the pages of the book it's burned

The winged palomino mare smiled as the twins exchanged glances at each other and their adopted sister. She turned her attention back to Ilma and smiled at her. Jayhawk said "Thank you Ilma. Lo yes we can all go to Hyaline. That sounds like fun, I had to teach myself how to fly." She was excited that the white mare was willing to teach her adopted daughter how to glide. She was also sad that she had no one to teach her how to fly when younger as neither of her parents had wings. The chestnut colt had been born with some wings she had never seen before as his wings were made of fire. The cremello appaloosa filly had been born with normal wings.

place and time always on my mind
    I have so much to say but you're so far away

jayhawk

@[Ilma]
    @[Leokadia]
    Sorry for the wait

Ilma
    And there's a lesson waiting to be learned
    the firestarters always get the burns
    and the good guys never get the girl

The white mare nods at the new mother of three - it seems that maybe she is tired, but glad to have Lo all the same, she supposes. Well, either way. She's not going to go back on her offer now that one became four. "You're welcome to stay as long as needed." she tells them, and nods west with her head. "Come then, I'll show you the way." she figures they don't need to dwell here much longer.

and shooting stars cannot fix the world

@[Leokadia] @[Jayhawk] quest post may or may not have eaten some words here, but I was planning on ending it either way. Feel free to make a new thread in Hyaline and engage in all kinds of conversations with the younglings or adults there!
    Also they can just stay as 'refugees' so if you don't want them to officially join, that's fine.
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time