• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

she kicked the hive now the bees are swarming; any

;

Leokadia

A herd meant a group of others, and in a group of others she would not be so likely to be alone like she has so often been. She considers this, her expression gone rather serious. She had no experience with other children, or many other adults for that matter, of course if someone left her in a herd there would be others there still. She wouldn't be alone. She was playing alone until Ilma had approached and she had been content, absorbed in her activities, but it a little while she would have looked up and realized that no one was waiting for her. Jayhawk perhaps, somewhere in the wood, but that was just one new person in her life who could easily go away like the first mother had. A herd seemed like a contingency, a bunch of back up mothers, in a way. "I want a herd. Can we go to one? Do you have one?" She paused, remembering that she had acquired Jayhawk and the 'soon' babies. "I have a new mother we could bring too, but I don't know if she wants to come. Can I just come?" In Lo's world thus far people came and went as the pleased. She inhaled, little chest filling after the long rush of speech left her a little out of breath.

"I would like to chase hares!" She says, springing forward toward Ilma, and stopping before her and then adding seriously, "but I can do that later."  Raising her little wings she walks slowly around Ilma's left side to inspect the bright appendages on her back and then trots around her the rest of the way. "I can't fly yet. Can you fly?"

she's an arsonist in her pastime
    and i've been burned for the last time

@[Ilma]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: she kicked the hive now the bees are swarming; any - by Leokadia - 09-17-2018, 10:21 PM