• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

she kicked the hive now the bees are swarming; any

;

Leokadia

It didn’t bother Lo that Jayhawk had not appeared to claim her, but now that Ilma had offered the opportunity that hinged on Jayhawks’ agreement the filly was eager to see her appear. She studied the surrounded trees, trying to pick out the direction from which she’d come but she’d wandered away a little carelessly and wasn’t entirely sure where the spotted mare who had adopted her might be. She gave a shrill little whinny, calling out for Jayhawk. She accepted without thinking that her new mother might not come at all. People left.

”No. I don’t know how.” The girl replied to Ilma’s question, spreading out her underdeveloped wings and frowning at them. Her birth mother had been so displeased with those as yet flightless things, and by extension Leokadia was also unhappy with them. ”I don’t think I could.” She admits, vexed. She then folds the appendages back against her sides awkwardly, the motion lacking coordination.  In time she would be able to use the wings, but they still had some growing and feathering to do.

she's an arsonist in her pastime
    and i've been burned for the last time

@[Ilma]
    @[Jayhawk] Please jump in if you want. Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: she kicked the hive now the bees are swarming; any - by Leokadia - 09-27-2018, 07:10 PM