• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

she kicked the hive now the bees are swarming; any
    The palomino appaloosa mare was just about to go looking for Leokadia. She knew how adventurous and outgoing foals were. She walked down a pathway that took her back to her sleeping area until she heard the small whinny of another. She hoped the call was from her adopted daughter. The palomino mare was busy with the birth of the twins that she didn't notice just how far the young cremello filly had gone. She looked behind her at the cremello appaloosa and chestnut appaloosa foals who followed behind her. When the trio had finally spotted Lo she was with another mare. She smiled as she stopped a few feet away from the pair. Jayhawk said "Hello Lo, ma'am. My name is Jayhawk but please call me Jay. These are my twins Jenelly and Gato. What is your name miss?"

@[Leokadia]
    @[Ilma]
    Hope you don't mind I had her new baby twins follow her

Messages In This Thread
    RE: she kicked the hive now the bees are swarming; any - by Jayhawk - 09-27-2018, 08:44 PM