• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

she kicked the hive now the bees are swarming; any

;

Leokadia

Jayhawk comes. She really comes. Leokadia had called out and her new mother had arrived very quickly. She stared in surprise at the appaloosa mare who appeared, and then trotted forward, only to forget Jayhawk and eagerly touch muzzles with the babies instead. She was only a little bigger than they were, but it was nice to be bigger than somebody. Remembering their mother she bumps her nose against Jayhawk’s shoulder as Ilma addresses her, managing not to interrupt but eager to speak when there was a lull in the adult’s speech. ”Can I go? We can all go! Ilma is my friend and she can teach me to glide so that you can stay with the babies.”

It didn’t occur to Lo that Jayhawk might have a reason for choosing the forest as her home, but she did know that the only thing she’d wanted more than catching one of the white hares in the forest was to go to the kingdom where Ilma lived. She knew that Jayhawk could ignore her request or even say no. She’d likely find her way to Hyaline on her own, but it seemed like now that she was a part of Jayhawk’s family people might expect her to remain within reach of her mother.

she's an arsonist in her pastime
    and i've been burned for the last time

@[Ilma]
    @[Jayhawk]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: she kicked the hive now the bees are swarming; any - by Leokadia - 09-28-2018, 08:14 PM