• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

well hi there!
    Hello all! I am so sorry to have been away for so long. A TON has happened since I've been gone. Ray and I have moved into a house, with a YARD (my dogs are so happy). We got MARRIED! Beautiful wedding that I couldn't have dreamed any better. I have accepted a position to return to the veterinary field, which I start with in two weeks! Very excited. This clinic I'll be working for services a lot of exotics along with cats and dogs, so I'm super excited to get experience working with those. ANYways, it's been a lot. But I'm especially looking forward to leaving the retail world again. With all its stresses and awful work schedule. That being said! I want to come back! Can't promise I will be super active, because a big change with this job is coming and I gotta get settled in to how everything is gonna go there, but consider me back and ready to rumble Smile

I wanna keep my list small for now, as much as possible lol. We all know how well that goes.
    Here's who I'll be starting back with:

Simeon: First son of Scortoni. I suppose he's been traveling the world again. He's a wanderer, so it's believable lol. Personality-wise, he's a gentleman with an Italian accent, speaks a little of the language. Would like a love interest. FFS, he's getting old and needs a sweetheart lol. Or at least some friends, in the meantime.

Zoryn: My twisted boy. He's a mess. Probably will only be playing him with Dovev and Disastardly, and kids for a while. May be open to plots with others, depending.

Dizorien: Daughter of Dizzy x Dovev, twin to Zynistra who is daughter of Dizzy x Zoryn. Yep. That's a thing. That we love. XD She hasn't been played yet, but is sassy and mischievous. Also has wings and can shrink herself, hehe. Open to all the things with her. She needs development.

Smidgen: My sweet, tiny girl. Just before I went on hiatus, she was gifted with fairy wings and sparkles <3333 She is precious to me and needs to be played with ALL the friends. Everyone is friend.

Briske: Adorable apricot/black baby girl with cat vision. Twin to Rustle who is peach/black colored. Also, they decidedly adopted Gust, whom is orange/black and a healer. Looove these guys and can't wait to plaaay!

Let me know if you would like a thread with any of these! Excited to be back!
    Simeon - Malyk - Navarro - Idina - Reilly - Triske - Pesky - Smidgen - Zoryn - Briske - Amara - Shona - Damali - Benjemin - Juciphena - Neal - Tatum - Skyfire - Dizorien - Badden - Rokja - Zavage - Silke
    Congratulations on the wedding and all else things!
    Welcome back and please send over the Simeon to Ischia and/or Nerine! ^^ His family is there! I need Leilan to meet with brothers instead of sisters (=Leiland but I ditched the last letter bc it fits more) ! xP
    I also have Kybeth (Brennen kid, recently PMP’d) and Kyveli (purple descendant) who would definitely want to be friends with Smidgen.
    Abbyyyy!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS! /tackles for snuggles. I hope you had a wonderful and amazing wedding ♡. And yay on the new job!

And more YAY for you returning. Can we pleaaaaase write again?

Little Smidge with any of mine?

And if you ever feel like it, I would LOVE for Reilly to meet his nieces! Yes, he is still uncle Reilly to Kylin, haha. And she will be very happy to see him again! She still lives in Ischia ^^.

Nilla's Kyveli above is Kylin's oldest daughter, the youngest is Kahzie's Kypria!
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.
    Nilla, thank you!!
    & yes! I would very much like to thread Sim with family. He will be excited to have another male sibling lol. Maybe Leilan can ease Sim into the fact his parents are back from the dead. Because he has NO idea and would be in complete shock if he just waltzed in and ran into her outright XD
    Also, YES! All the friends for Smidge <33

Sapphire!!!! Hiii!!! -snuggles- thanks, love!!! & I did. The wedding was perfect ^_^
    So, yes to Smidge with whomever <3
    & maybe can bring Reilly back later on. He misses Kylin, and would be happy to meet her kids. Would be amazed at how she's grown lol. But for now, I'm leaving him in ze closet <3
    Simeon - Malyk - Navarro - Idina - Reilly - Triske - Pesky - Smidgen - Zoryn - Briske - Amara - Shona - Damali - Benjemin - Juciphena - Neal - Tatum - Skyfire - Dizorien - Badden - Rokja - Zavage - Silke
    Leilan should definitely warn Sim about Scortoni being alive because Scorch is an emotional MESS right now and their meeting might be... catatonic to say the least.

WELCOME BACK PLEASE THREAD WITH ME ALWAYS.
    :)
    XD my thoughts exactly, Sid

THANK YOU & OKAY, ILY ALWAYS
    Thread with me also. :|

Mostly I have Brennen because why not. Also I have some Brennen kids running around. I have a Brennen x Scorch kid coming who is going to blow a hole in everyone's minds soo there's that.
    Yessss devin she willlll mess up a lot of heads <3

@[AbbyNormal] wherever, whenever is fine! If you want I can set up a meeting for them in the meadow or field or something and tag you. Does Sim have a profile yet?
    Deviiiin! Yes! <3 One day I will bring Malyk back out. but for now, Sim would be happy to meet this baby. Even despite the adultery lol. After initial shock, the child will still be his baby sibling. It's the kind of guy he is. At some point, we should thread Sim and Brennen together too. Debating if it should be before he figures out Bren messed around with his mom or after XD

& Nilla, yes, he does. You can start or I can ^_^ Either way is good with me <3