• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and they bite you; any
    She hears the mare’s feet not far off but does not bother to do more than bend an ear. Her walk is slow and does not waver even as the mare calls out and moves up to match her quiet strides. Kota does not smile or sweep her crystal-blue eyes over the pale greeter, but she does not express immediate distaste either. Her feet crunch through the snow with rhythm and she draws in a frosty breath. “Help me with?” She snickers a little, now sliding her closest eye to look at the mare comfortably walking beside her. “No, just visiting, or staying, I’m not quite sure yet.” She sets her eyes forward again, looking out ahead. They move toward a small gathering of sheltering pines, snow weighing down their evergreen limbs.

I used to live here.” White plumes of frosted breath coil from her pink lips. “A long time ago.” She inhales and keeps her steps steady, “Is it still a sanctuary?” She crosses into the trees and stops to turn and face the mare while she addresses her. Floating flakes start tumbling down from the sea of gray rolling above them.
    Kota
    those great whites,
    they have big teeth

@[Ilma]

Messages In This Thread
    and they bite you; any - by kota - 09-10-2018, 07:59 AM
    RE: and they bite you; any - by Ilma - 09-12-2018, 06:07 AM
    RE: and they bite you; any - by kota - 09-18-2018, 07:48 AM
    RE: and they bite you; any - by Ilma - 09-18-2018, 01:28 PM
    RE: and they bite you; any - by Prism - 11-08-2018, 07:36 AM