• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

cold light of the stars the same; any
    Electra

He's so quiet so simple-minded, she thinks as her gaze wanders over the purple toned stag. Before meeting scorch, her curiosity peaking at the very mention of a kingdom for hire. What a peculiar kingdom demeanor. She had certainly never heard of kingdom like this, and so hr curiosity peaked. 

She held no interest in the Amazonians, she was not built for war, and violence. Rather she was built for pleasure. So her decision is quick and perhaps uncalculated, by all means. She knew she would fall into old habits, and yet again be pawn. Once again going against all she stood for, bated and trapped by temptation.

So with a step forwards she hums, "I'll be visiting Loess." Her gaze falling upon both of them, "it was a pleasure to meet you two." she adds before retreating from the meeting in the direction of Loess, intent in falling into her old habits. 

Like the sweetener you are

This is ultimate crap I know But I wanted to get something up for you guys <3