• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  say 'I love you' when you're not listening - Breckin

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    Hw smiles into her skin at the shivers that he provokes, knowing where to touch a mare is a skill long-learned to be honest, and he’s not surprised that her first answer sounds so meekly, followed by, what’s that, a squeak? He wonders briefly if he’ll touch her more, if he could make her scream then, if he should have closed the cave to make it a bit more sound-proof.

But the thought is lost at the answer she gives, what she asks of him is to make her forget; he’s happily admitting to that task, trailing along her neck and placing kisses in seemingly random spots, ending behind her ear. He knows where to go, and she knows how to get him to do it, even without asking. And for a short time, it’s all right to be tangled up like this, and he forgets about the world, himself.

But she just had to say it, and it both melts him as well as makes his blood run cold. What is he doing? Exactly what he did to all the others, and as soon as she finds out about them, it will all be ruined, and she will probably regret letting him stay, and she will hate him for not telling.

He can’t do that. Not to her. While he shouldn’t have done it to the others also, and regrets doing it in the first place, making them believe in him for a night - he can’t hurt her. Not again. ”But you really shouldn’t.” The statement runs of his lips without thinking, tone a little shaky as he pulls away enough to look at her; selfishly not breaking the touch altogether because as long as he doesn’t say it, she would stay there, and every millisecond is precious. But he has to continue, he can’t leave her hanging with that statement.

”Breckin, I’m an idiot. There are no words...” he shakes his head, pained bu the mete thought. But she has to make a more conscious decision than this, so she has to know. ”Does this emotion thing recieve as well as give?” he asks her. He’s worried, he doesn’t want to hurt her more but it will be worse if he doesn’t. So he has to.

Now, not tomorrow.
    HTML by Vanilla Custard, picture by x-celebri-x on deviantart

@[Breckin]
    Eep
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: say 'I love you' when you're not listening - Breckin - by Leilan - 09-20-2018, 11:44 AM