• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  You are cordially invited [Any & All]
    They’re not really in tune to the music, but when the unfamiliar dame in the blackout-red getup compliments them, Rey finally turns out from her partner to nod her head in the woman’s direction. “I have my friend to thank for that,” She laughs charmingly, patting the lapels across Bane’s chest, “Here - you have a turn, see what I’m talking about.” The blonde graciously requests, and for a second her eyes flick to where Bane’s rest, a fleeting moment of clarity passing silently between them. Let the robin hood games begin.

Rey wilts away into the crowd and Bane, left alone now to answer the mystery woman’s question, regards her with eyes as scrupulous and sharp as a wildcat. “Ahhh, that’s what they all say.” He mutters good-naturedly, the sound somewhat obscured by his covered mouth. Without hesitation he spreads his arms wide, both palms ready to grasp her own, if she allowed it. “And then I’d reply with something like, ‘I’m an unconventional kind of guy’, and then you'd totally get swept off your feet.” He jokes, honestly appreciating the shape of her mouth and the way it moves.

Kind of like another mouth, one that twisted a cherry stem into an impossible knot.

“If it’s too LOUD IN HERE!” He starts to shout, leaning in towards the dark-haired fairy, “WE COULD ALWAYS STEP OUTSIDE.”

---------

And from across the room, Rey was watching an interesting occurrence.

Seems a bloke (the same one who heavily slipped a wad of cash to the band when he thought no one must be looking) was a little offended by the rushing closeness of a too-tight crowd. “Be careful what you wish for.” Rey thinks, gliding through the wild throng just in time to watch him shove a hapless party-goer.

“Woah, woah! Easy there, stud.” She shouted over the noise, stepping in to press her back against the victim while deftly sliding a hand into his pocket. The other hand was out-stretched, as if to block the cat-faced duo from coming any closer. “We’re all just trying to have a good time here, yea?” She yelled, twirling once and then sliding around the angry man - both hands now miraculously empty.

From behind him she could see a fox; a real number put together in the perfect dress, and her flashing mask did little to quell Rey’s initial appreciation. “All in front of a lady like this, too?” She hums, quieter, moving in like a snake on the gorgeous female. “He’s not giving you any problems, is he?” The tall blonde questions, inclining towards the femme fatale in white.

Rey would be happy to take his place.

@[Breckin] they're split up now! Maybe that'll make it easier? lol
    @[Dovev] @[Heartfire] Rey is the party police, sorta Tongue

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You are cordially invited [Any & All] - by Rey - 09-16-2018, 01:33 PM