• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  You are cordially invited [Any & All]
    A ball? What the fuck is this shit? Arthas was anything but a "ball go-er" but he also would be damned to be the only one not to show up to this event. He has high hopes for this bullshit party and he better not be disappointed.

He was undecided on what to wear, by the time he decided the show time already passed. Being late never bothered Arthas, he gets to skip all the awkward forced conversations with the loners. He pulls up to the address in his black charger, he grabs his mask for before exiting. He steps onto the sidewalk placing two fingers in the air, catching the attention of the valet boy, he drops his keys into the boys hand and gives him fifty bucks to go with it.

It appeared everyone was already inside, a smug grin tugged at his lips, he placed the solid black mask on his face and tied it up. His suit of choice was solid maroon with a black undershirt, he steps into the ball that was already filled with other party goers. He seemed to have missed the opening credits, though it did not bother him much.

He slipped in unnoticed and casually leaned against the wall as he gazed at all in attendance. Of course the point was not to know who was under the mask but some you simply could not miss. As he gazes he could not help but bust out laughing, if the tattoo wasn't a give away, his choice of 'mask' was. Old Bane chose quiet the interesting head piece atta boy he muttered to himself. His first instict was to approach his dear friend but he was with a rather pretty lady and didn't want to ruin his chance. 

His eyes gazed around the room some more, a few males that had a vocabulary similar to his, This will be an interesting party he says aloud. His eyes stop on one particular male, Leilan? He ponders the thought, he will absoloutely have to visit him later. But his eyes stop on one female in particular, she was most certainly the prettiest at the party so far, she looked familiar but he could not put a name to her. He remained leaned against the wall, he preferred to be approached, and of course he was wondering were the fuck the alcohol was. 

OOC:
    his mask: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/5c/10/41/5c104...614ddb.jpg
    his suit: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/cd/ed/56/cded5...8bb4e6.jpg

I didn't know if they were supposed to know there pony friends in human form but I thought Bane/Arthas bromance would be fun in human form. 

@[Lepis] If you wanted to join Arthas ^^

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You are cordially invited [Any & All] - by Arthas - 09-16-2018, 03:21 PM