• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  You are cordially invited [Any & All]

Arthas
    Was this a ball or a brawl? Not that he was complaining this was certainly more his atmosphere. Nothing like seeing all the rich and fancy people in society get drunk and start fighting. Arthas managed to find the bar and with a glass of whiskey in his hand he watches all the drama unfold.

Of course he was attracted to the women who starts the first fight of the night. She was talking to a pair and all of a sudden the women in the red dress ripped her mask off and accused her of stealing a pocket knife? Was he blind? Perhaps he missed the thievery, but damn was she a ballsy women.

He did not have much time to think because across the way another fight was starting, he missed most of the altercation due to the girls fight. All he heard was the one call the red hair man, Leilan, a twig and a fist was thrown at his face. Leilan clever as ever, he avoided the hit all together. Dammit he thought to himself, he could not let this fun night get away! He moves to Leilan quickly, they were the best of friends but he would be damned if anyone but Arthas picked on the red head. He puts his hand on Leilans shoulder and looks to the man who threw a punch I would have to kindly request you don't try that again. He gazed through his mask to to the other man, I'd hate to dirty my suit which as he said it he noticed Leilans. WHY THE FUCK DID THEY MATCH?! Arthas certainly did not think anyone else would wear a fucking maroon suit, of all damn people.

His eyes flicked over to the women he admired, he was keeping an ear out for her altercation, he really wanted to go to her side to begin..but what kind of bastard friend would Arthas be if he let Leilan get into a fight alone.

Dangerous Business

@[Leilan] @[vulgaris] @[Jackel] @[leliana] so much happening, hopefully I followed well enough :p

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You are cordially invited [Any & All] - by Arthas - 09-19-2018, 08:31 PM