• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

we're not meant to stay forever; any
    The dappled mare looks much improved from our last interaction, and she says as much. To her gratitude I simply nod my head a bit, acknowledging her words. "It is a beautiful kingdom," she replies.

At the sound of hooves, he genie's bottle green eyes flick over her spotted queen, sharp but heavily shielded by impossibly dark lashes. It has been some time since she last saw the monarch of the northern shores. The appaloosa seems to be in good health, and despite her frequent liasons with handsome stallions, Breckin hadn't borne a foal this past season. A woman after my own heart, Djinni thinks, having lost count long ago of her partners and having only two children.

(Well, there are four but she has made herself forget the boys years ago.)

"It's good to see you as well, your majesty." She is always impossibly formal, and this habit has not changed in all her interactions. The smile she offers the spotted mare is more relaxed, an easy grin. As the other mares speak, Djinni looks from one to the other, waiting for her turn in the conversation.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: we're not meant to stay forever; any - by Djinni - 09-21-2018, 06:15 PM