• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising; arthas

Arthas
    She presses against him, a comforting feeling that he never wanted to forget, but it was always a short embrace. As the two's embrace broke he found her gaze with a dull smile, she agreed to live in Sylva with him but was he truly happy to be here? To be with him? He has never tried so hard to make things work with a mare, and he honestly wasn't sure if he was even doing it right.

It's fine she responds to his question, a smile that seemed almost forced. The response caused his smile to fade, was she not happy...? There aren't many familiar faces she says, breaking the silence. Did she mean from her last time in Sylva...or overall? Delta is here! of course, the thought of there child makes a smile grow on his maw Rey and Mary as well Rey might not be the exact equine that she wanted to see everyday, but they were here to stay. He agreed to be loyal to Lepis, but he would not leave his children behind, and with it comes Rey. It was true, she was a temptation, but she was a good fit for Sylva, and she was loyal and supportive when he initially took over Sylva.

She asks what the plans are for Sylva, a shift in the conversation that caused a smile to grow on his maw once again. It slipped his mind that she was not here when he initially took over Sylva, she missed the conversation on the vision for Sylva. She shifts her body to press against his, he leans back into her, taking in these precious rare moments.  Sylva and Loess will act as two united kingdoms. His relationship with Wolfbane was if anything stronger since he took rule of Sylva. Loess members can freely move about Sylva, and vice versa. Should Loess be hired for a job and require more assistance we will help. Should a war break out, because some kingdoms like to throw out threats. he says his last words with a few kingdoms in mind we will be there for each other, at the end of the day we will be the two kingdoms that beqanna fears. 

Dangerous Business

@[Lepis]

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Lepis - 09-14-2018, 09:14 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Arthas - 09-15-2018, 09:32 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Lepis - 09-15-2018, 10:30 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Arthas - 09-17-2018, 06:52 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Lepis - 09-17-2018, 07:16 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Arthas - 09-19-2018, 07:52 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Lepis - 09-19-2018, 09:46 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Arthas - 09-24-2018, 08:40 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Lepis - 09-25-2018, 08:52 PM